What You Can Trust If Not the Firewall?
For a long time, we have been comfortable believing that our firewall/IPS is protecting us from outside attackers. Now we know that it is not always the case. With the release of the NSA and the CIA’s hacking tools we have found that many popular firewall/IPS manufacturers' devices had long standing vulnerabilities that were actively being exploited.
Step by step video instruction of how to assign 400-series Mitel (ShoreTel) desk phone
Trade-in program for Mitel End-of-Life appliance
The Mitel (ShoreTel) VPN Concentrator has reached its end-of-sale point in January 2017 and moving toward its end-of-life date by the end of June 2018. For Mitel (ShoreTel) users who had or are planning to migrate to a Connect Platform, it means that this appliance will work with Connect, however, the new appliances and the associated licenses are no longer sold by Mitel.
Mitel Teamwork is a collaboration mobile app for MiCloud Connect users. It provides a virtual place where teams can post messages, assign tasks, and share files. Mitel Teamwork increases cross-team productivity and delivers on-demand scalability and security.
Introducing Teamwork, Mitel MiCloud Connect New Collaboration App
The Mitel Teamwork app was recently introduced exclusively for MiCloud Connect users. It provides a virtual place where teams can post messages, assign tasks and share files.
This Mitel (ShoreTel) Admin Training covers the following aspects:
- Mitel (ShoreTel) phone system
- Software Versions / Operating Systems
- Physical vs Virtual servers
- Physical vs Virtual Appliances
- Trunking (SIP/PRI/Analog)
- General Design and Architecture discussion
- HQ servers – applications and limits
- DVS vs HQ servers – how they differ
- VSwitch – embedded voice mail switches
- VirtualAppliances – why choose virtual appliances
- How Mitel (ShoreTel) phones make calls
- Troubleshooting Tools