Full Explanation Of 14.2 EOS/EOL For Current Mitel (ShoreTel) Customers
To help you better understand what End of Life (EoL) and End of Sale (EoS) means for your business and what options you have, we have put together this explanatory video.
Below, you will also find recommendations for the replacement of the full width switches reaching their EoL at the end of 2017.
There are three important EoS and EoL dates:
- June 30, 2017 as EoS for Half-width SG switches, VPN Concentrator
- December 31, 2017 as EoL for Full width SG voice switches (except for SG-24A)
- June 30, 2018 as EoS for ShoreTel 14.2 Software, ECC 9, Mobility 8, SG-24A and EoL for ShoreTel 14.2 Software, ECC 9, Mobility 8, VPN Concentrator
There are three main choices available:
- Transition to the Mitel (ShoreTel) Connect CLOUD
- Upgrade to the newest premise system Mitel (ShoreTel) Connect ONSITE
- Keep your current system
Full Width Switches EOL
Please, also be aware that the following full width switches EoL will be 12/31/17. They will be compatible with the new Connect software through the end of 2017, but new build releases to the Connect software after 12/31/17 will exclude them and they will no longer be compatible. Their EoS date was almost 10 years ago so they have long served their capacity and relevance on the old software platforms.
Full width switches
|SG-40, SG-60, SG-120||ST50A and ST100A|
|SG-T1, SG-E2||ST1D and ST2D|
Please, contact a LANtelligence Sales Engineer to further review your specific system and to discuss your current and future business requirements.
LANtelligence is here to ensure you are best positioned for success and support. The time to plan is now.