Do people dread contacting your Help Desk? Have you received poor Customer Satisfaction Scores from external clients? Or, poor employee attitude survey scores from internal colleagues? Here are five quick tips to provide better IT Help Desk customer service.
CX Tuesday #55
This week we are wrapping up the 2018 by sharing with you the following stories:
- Mike Aoki gives advice on how to find time for a frequent agent coaching throughout the busy year.
- Jason Sterns suggests that call centers will help close the CX gap in 2019.
- ICMI released their fifth annual list of Top 50 CX Influencers on Twitter.
- Call Centre Helper shares the digest of their most popular articles posted in 2018.
CX Tuesday #54
This week we focused on contact center and customer experience technology (again) to give you some new angles on this topic:
- Jeremy Watkin shares five contact center tech upgrades to consider in 2019.
- The expert panel from Call Centre Helper shares tips on how to integrate contact center technology with your CRM.
- Lori Bocklund shares key technology areas that can transform your contact center.
- The research by PwC shows that technology is a great supplement - not substitute - for human interaction for the best CX. (see the full report)
CX Tuesday #53
This week we gathered some insights to help you navigate through the aspects of customer service operations that will stand out next year:
- Forrester’s predictions 2019 complimentary guide.
- Speech Analytics: Highlighting Three Problem Areas and Three Opportunities.
- Where Does AI Belong in the Retail Customer Experience?
- How to Keep Your Virtual Team Engaged.
CX Tuesday #52
This week's topics are about the aspects of customer service that contribute to overall business growth:
- Lori Bocklund analyses contact center budget structure considering its ROI.
- Adapting to digital disruption and shifting customer habits. The future of customer service.
- Everything you need to know about contact center waiting time.
- Six ways to make the customer experience your competitive differentiator.
CX Tuesday #51
This week's topics are:
- Listen to the customers' input about what matters to them in customer service and customer experience.
- The digital age is dictating the changes to customer interactions through multiple channels.
- Poorly designed, implemented or managed Contact Center solution can make good technology worthless for your CX.
- Teach your Agents how to dissolve customers' frustration immediately.
CX Tuesday #50
Thanksgiving and Black Friday are right around the corner. Christmas won't give you much time to catch a second wind. This week CX Tuesday is full fresh articles on how to prepare your Contact Center for the holidays:
- 5 tips to maintain agent morale during the holidays, while keeping customers happy from Mike Aoki.
- 6 ways to look out for your employees over the holidays from Call Centre Helper.
- Strategies to retain top talent during the holidays and beyond from Contact Center Pipeline.
- Is your retail call center ready for the 2018 holiday season? From Ameridial.
CX Tuesday #49
This week's articles contain practical tips for customer retention, seeking customer opinion and transforming "scarry customer service" into "scarry good" one:
- Andy Hanselman suggests you should add these ten questions to your script to seek honest customer opinion.
- Eleven customer retention strategies from Call Centre Helper.
- Dr. Willie Jolley’s Ten Commandments of Superior Customer Service.
- Jeremy Watkin shares five tips to go from scary to scary good customer service.
CX Tuesday #48
This week is about Contact Center technology and its application to various customer service needs:
- Gartner has published their Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service, North America. Get your copy!
- When selecting the new technology, think about who and how will design and implement the solution for your contact center.
- According to the Call Centre Helper, IT issues and lack of new technology are at the top of the list of biggest contact center problems.
- How to Mitigate the Risks of Seasonal Contact Center Employees and what technology can help with it.
CX Tuesday #47
This week is about Customer Experience transformation and why it's important:
- Call Centre Helper's panel of experts suggestions on how to make your contact center customer-centric
- What to do when your Customer Experience Transformation has stalled?
- #ICMIchat community has summarized toxic leadership behaviors that frustrate employees
- Learn from the experts about how EX affects CX in the webinar recording
- Before making a next business decision, ask "What will my customer experience?"