Do people dread contacting your Help Desk? Have you received poor Customer Satisfaction Scores from external clients? Or, poor employee attitude survey scores from internal colleagues? Here are five quick tips to provide better IT Help Desk customer service.
CX Tuesday #55
This week we are wrapping up the 2018 by sharing with you the following stories:
- Mike Aoki gives advice on how to find time for a frequent agent coaching throughout the busy year.
- Jason Sterns suggests that call centers will help close the CX gap in 2019.
- ICMI released their fifth annual list of Top 50 CX Influencers on Twitter.
- Call Centre Helper shares the digest of their most popular articles posted in 2018.
CX Tuesday #54
This week we focused on contact center and customer experience technology (again) to give you some new angles on this topic:
- Jeremy Watkin shares five contact center tech upgrades to consider in 2019.
- The expert panel from Call Centre Helper shares tips on how to integrate contact center technology with your CRM.
- Lori Bocklund shares key technology areas that can transform your contact center.
- The research by PwC shows that technology is a great supplement - not substitute - for human interaction for the best CX. (see the full report)
CX Tuesday #53
This week we gathered some insights to help you navigate through the aspects of customer service operations that will stand out next year:
- Forrester’s predictions 2019 complimentary guide.
- Speech Analytics: Highlighting Three Problem Areas and Three Opportunities.
- Where Does AI Belong in the Retail Customer Experience?
- How to Keep Your Virtual Team Engaged.
CX Tuesday #52
This week's topics are about the aspects of customer service that contribute to overall business growth:
- Lori Bocklund analyses contact center budget structure considering its ROI.
- Adapting to digital disruption and shifting customer habits. The future of customer service.
- Everything you need to know about contact center waiting time.
- Six ways to make the customer experience your competitive differentiator.
CX Tuesday #51
This week's topics are:
- Listen to the customers' input about what matters to them in customer service and customer experience.
- The digital age is dictating the changes to customer interactions through multiple channels.
- Poorly designed, implemented or managed Contact Center solution can make good technology worthless for your CX.
- Teach your Agents how to dissolve customers' frustration immediately.
A CCaaS Solutions Provider’s CEO Offers His Thoughts on the 2018 Contact Center Technology Survey Findings
As the second line of the 2018 Contact Center Technology Survey special report puts it, “Some things never change.” Every year, it is amazing to see an obvious disconnect between the way organizations select their contact center technology and their satisfaction with that technology.
CX Tuesday #50
Thanksgiving and Black Friday are right around the corner. Christmas won't give you much time to catch a second wind. This week CX Tuesday is full fresh articles on how to prepare your Contact Center for the holidays:
- 5 tips to maintain agent morale during the holidays, while keeping customers happy from Mike Aoki.
- 6 ways to look out for your employees over the holidays from Call Centre Helper.
- Strategies to retain top talent during the holidays and beyond from Contact Center Pipeline.
- Is your retail call center ready for the 2018 holiday season? From Ameridial.
5 Tips to Maintain Agent Morale During the Holidays, While Keeping Customers Happy
I love the holiday season. I enjoy celebrating and spending time with loved ones. However, the holiday season can be challenging for contact centers. It means higher call volumes, more customer service demands and increased sales support. That means longer hours and more late night/weekend shifts for your Agents.
CX Tuesday #49
This week's articles contain practical tips for customer retention, seeking customer opinion and transforming "scarry customer service" into "scarry good" one:
- Andy Hanselman suggests you should add these ten questions to your script to seek honest customer opinion.
- Eleven customer retention strategies from Call Centre Helper.
- Dr. Willie Jolley’s Ten Commandments of Superior Customer Service.
- Jeremy Watkin shares five tips to go from scary to scary good customer service.