To continue with our series of customer experience webinars of this year, the second one will take place on April 4th, which will bring more knowledge and expertise in the industry. This time Kay Phelps, a contact center professional from 8x8, will share some tips for new technology adoption in contact center. Here is how Kay sees the future of CX and her best advice to customer service leaders.
Best practical advice from CX industry professionals at Forbes, ICMI, Contact Center Pipeline, Call Centre Helper and others. This month, learn about:
- 2019 technological innovation that is the key to modern customer experience.
- Webinar Recording "5 Ways CX Journey Mapping Can Improve CSAT & NPS Results."
- Training tools and techniques that enhance the learning experience.
- Tips for providing customer service that results in customer loyalty.
- Some best practices in customer service messaging shared by CX Experts.
Watch the recording of the recent webinar "5 Ways CX Journey Mapping Can Improve CSAT & NPS Results" from our new series "5 Tips From an Expert" with Mike Aoki. The guest expert is Annette Franz, the Founder and CEO of CX Journey Inc.
“A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.” That saying is at the heart of customer experience: consistently execute every step in a customer’s journey. That is vital when your customers’ heating and air conditioning is at stake. So, how do major HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) contact centers ensure their customers get the best possible experience? Here are five tips:
Best practical advice from CX industry professionals at Forbes, ICMI, Contact Center Pipeline, Call Centre Helper and other. This month, learn about:
- New Year's customer experience related trends at the world's largest consumer technology event.
- How Annette Franz of CX Journey Inc sees the future of customer experience and her best advice to customer service leaders.
- Upcoming Webinar: 5 Ways CX Journey Mapping Can Improve CSAT & NPS Results.
- Contact Center Challenges & Priorities survey has recently revealed their latest results. This year's theme is change.
- Tips shared by CX experts for how the effectiveness of digital customer service can be improved.
Throughout the year of 2019, we will be hosting 6 CX Webinars, starting with the first one on February 21st. We are bringing you the most well-known experts in the industry to share their knowledge and expertise on customer experience. For the upcoming webinar, we have invited Annette Franz, the founder and CEO of CX Journey Inc., to discuss how CX Journey Mapping can improve CSAT and NPS results. Here's a short interview with Annette and some of her points of view about customer experience.
Do people dread contacting your Help Desk? Have you received poor Customer Satisfaction Scores from external clients? Or, poor employee attitude survey scores from internal colleagues? Here are five quick tips to provide better IT Help Desk customer service.
CX Tuesday #55
This week we are wrapping up the 2018 by sharing with you the following stories:
- Mike Aoki gives advice on how to find time for a frequent agent coaching throughout the busy year.
- Jason Sterns suggests that call centers will help close the CX gap in 2019.
- ICMI released their fifth annual list of Top 50 CX Influencers on Twitter.
- Call Centre Helper shares the digest of their most popular articles posted in 2018.
CX Tuesday #54
This week we focused on contact center and customer experience technology (again) to give you some new angles on this topic:
- Jeremy Watkin shares five contact center tech upgrades to consider in 2019.
- The expert panel from Call Centre Helper shares tips on how to integrate contact center technology with your CRM.
- Lori Bocklund shares key technology areas that can transform your contact center.
- The research by PwC shows that technology is a great supplement - not substitute - for human interaction for the best CX. (see the full report)
CX Tuesday #53
This week we gathered some insights to help you navigate through the aspects of customer service operations that will stand out next year:
- Forrester’s predictions 2019 complimentary guide.
- Speech Analytics: Highlighting Three Problem Areas and Three Opportunities.
- Where Does AI Belong in the Retail Customer Experience?
- How to Keep Your Virtual Team Engaged.