Step by step video instruction of how to assign 400-series Mitel (ShoreTel) desk phone
Mitel Teamwork is a collaboration mobile app for MiCloud Connect users. It provides a virtual place where teams can post messages, assign tasks, and share files. Mitel Teamwork increases cross-team productivity and delivers on-demand scalability and security.
Introducing Teamwork, Mitel MiCloud Connect New Collaboration App
The Mitel Teamwork app was recently introduced exclusively for MiCloud Connect users. It provides a virtual place where teams can post messages, assign tasks and share files.
This Mitel (ShoreTel) Admin Training covers the following aspects:
- Mitel (ShoreTel) phone system
- Software Versions / Operating Systems
- Physical vs Virtual servers
- Physical vs Virtual Appliances
- Trunking (SIP/PRI/Analog)
- General Design and Architecture discussion
- HQ servers – applications and limits
- DVS vs HQ servers – how they differ
- VSwitch – embedded voice mail switches
- VirtualAppliances – why choose virtual appliances
- How Mitel (ShoreTel) phones make calls
- Troubleshooting Tools
In this video we are going to take a look at the Velocloud SD-WAN administration and status pages to see the information it can give us about our networks.
This video shows how you can bring back your ShoreTel (Mitel) HQ server on the same IP address via the Datto Business Continuity appliance.
See in this video how a down ShoreTel (Mitel) HQ server can be restored to a second IP address and be working system in under 10 mins utilizing the Datto Business Continuity Appliance.