This Mitel (ShoreTel) Admin Training covers the following aspects:
- Mitel (ShoreTel) phone system
- Software Versions / Operating Systems
- Physical vs Virtual servers
- Physical vs Virtual Appliances
- Trunking (SIP/PRI/Analog)
- General Design and Architecture discussion
- HQ servers – applications and limits
- DVS vs HQ servers – how they differ
- VSwitch – embedded voice mail switches
- VirtualAppliances – why choose virtual appliances
- How Mitel (ShoreTel) phones make calls
- Troubleshooting Tools
This video shows how you can bring back your ShoreTel (Mitel) HQ server on the same IP address via the Datto Business Continuity appliance.
See in this video how a down ShoreTel (Mitel) HQ server can be restored to a second IP address and be working system in under 10 mins utilizing the Datto Business Continuity Appliance.
This video shows the deployment and use of ShoreTel Connect Client and the Connect Contact Center on an Amazon Workspace client.
Adding agents in ECC 7/8
This blog and video shows you how administrators can add new agents to the ShoreTel ECC (Contact Center)
Watch the video demonstration on PureCloud Communicate. It is part of the PureCloud Unified Communications Platform.
This video shows you how to either restore an older version of a users voice mail greeting and or name recording with the current active version. This demo is done in real time on a production system.